1. slide 1
    Station Master's House
    Our Office
  2. slide 2
    Mundaring District Museum
    The Old Mundaring School House
  3. slide 3
    Inside the Museum
  4. slide 4
    Mundaring Heritage Walk
    Go to 'Resources'
  5. slide 5
    Parkerville Heritage Walk
    Go to 'Resources'
  6. slide 6
    ANZAC Day 1916
  7. slide 7
    Mundaring Hotel

generated with ISM

Mundaring and Hills Historical Society (Inc.)

NOTE: The search is not case-sensitive.
If search results show items as being in the tables, use the search facility within the tables (top centre) to locate the searched items.
Use the 'Back' browser button to return to the search results from a web page
To use advanced search enter two words in the search panel such as 'Mundaring' and 'Hall', click on "Phrase Search" and all pages with 'Mundaring Hall' will be returned.
Search results open in a new tab, to exit, close the tab.

Supported by:

SoM logo LotteryWest logo Bendigo Bank logo

The Mundaring and Hills Historical Society (Inc.) was formed in 1989 to involve the people of the Shire of Mundaring in the acquisition, preservation, documentation and interpretation of the history and culture of the region. With offices in the Station Master's House in Mundaring, the Society has an extensive library containing an array of research material, as well as a collection of photographs and objects from the area.

The Society has two part-time staff, funded by the Shire of Mundaring, as well as a small number of very enthusiastic and knowledgeable volunteers. The Society also runs the Mundaring District Museum, located in the Old Mundaring School House on Great Eastern Highway.

Please visit our offices during opening hours, or phone or email us, if you want to know more about the Society's activities, or would like information about the history of the Shire of Mundaring.